This very special moody and striking bowtie is dear to our heart. The deep midnight blue background with white dots represent our beloved city of Brooklyn. Our dog-dad/co-founder was born in Brooklyn, so this bowtie is dedicated to him and one incredibly vibrant city! This bowtie has a strong elastic backing to easily slide onto your pets collar. The elastic backing stretches to fit collars up to 1.25 inches wide.
- 100% organic cotton
- Fits collars up to 1.25" wide
- Thick and strong black elastic backing
- Easily slip-on over your pet's collar
- Secure and snug
- Handmade in Chicago
- Bowtie care instructions: hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
Extra Small: 3" length x 2.5" height
Small: 4" length x 2.5" height
Medium/Large: 5" length x 2.5" height
About Our Bowties:
- All our bowties are handmade to order and are hand-washable. To clean your bowtie, gently handwash in cold water, shape with your fingers and lay flat to dry. Do not dry-clean.
- As our bowties are all handmade to order, you may see a slight difference in the placement of patterns on certain fabrics.
- Please do not ever leave your pet unsupervised if they are wearing any accessories, especially around their neck. Safety is our utmost priority.