Proudly named after Amelia Earhart, this gentle pastel plaid bow tie celebrates the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean in 1928.
Why You'll Love It:
- 100% US-sourced cotton
- Handmade in Chicago
- Fits collars up to 1.25" wide
- Thick and strong black elastic backing
- Secure and snug
Small: 3" length x 2.5" height
Medium 4" length x 2.5" height
Large: 5" length x 2.5" height
About Our Bowties:
- All our bowties are handmade to order and are hand-washable. To clean your bowtie, gently hand wash in cold water, shape with your fingers and lay flat to dry. Do not dry-clean.
- As our bowties are all handmade to order, you may see a slight difference in the placement of patterns on certain fabrics. Colors may very slightly from what is showing on your monitor.
- Please do not ever leave your pet unsupervised if they are wearing any accessories, especially around their neck. Safety is our utmost priority. Woof + Wonder is not responsible for injury to pets due to product misuse.
My baby looked so cute with this little bow tie on! Simple and easy to connect to his collar, too!