Orders are processed in the order in which they are received. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information when your order has been shipped.
Helping my community is very dear to my heart. After inquiries from friends and customers, I have decided to offer a limited amount of 100% cotton 3D fabric face masks. PLEASE NOTE THESE MASKS DO NOT HAVE A FILTER POCKET. They are made with 4 layers of cotton.
These cotton fabric face masks are for general use. They feature elastic (untied) bands that you can knot to your preferred size. They are a general fit for most adults. These are not medical masks and do not protect against COVID-19. They can be used when you are away from home and out in public such as going to the grocery store, dog walking, or running important errands. It is not recommended to leave your home unless necessary!
- While fabric masks will not offer the full protection of a surgical mask, regular fabric masks (referring to ones without filter pockets) have shown to be able to capture at least 50% of 0.02 micron Bacteriophage MS2 particles (5 times smaller than the coronavirus). Source: https://smartairfilters.com/en/blog/best-materials-make-diy-face-mask-virus/
- CDC has recommended homemade masks (referring to the ones without filter pocket) when medical grade PPE supplies are exhausted. Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/face-masks.html
- As part of efforts to contain the spread of Covid-19, China, Taiwan, HK have encouraged universal mask-wearing (ie, not just for the sick). Czech Republic has also followed suit-- in the words of the Mayor of Prague: "Whether you have medical masks, self-made masks, or use a scarf, anything is better than nothing.” Source: https://www.praguemorning.cz/face-masks-now-mandatory-in-all-prague-shops-and-offices/
- Wash fabric masks daily
- Do not reuse!
- Do not wear masks if you have respiratory illnesses
- Wash your hands often
- Save the surgical masks for medical professionals who are on the front line of healthcare, and use them only when you need to