Dog Bow Tie - Frida
Proudly named after Frida Kahlo, his giraffe-print bow tie celebrates this gifted Mexican painter whose work changed the landscape of art with her bright, colorful portraits and powerful personality.
This handmade bow tie has a strong elastic backing to easily slide onto your pets collar. The elastic backing stretches to fit collars up to 1.25 inches wide.
Why You'll Love It:
- 100% US-sourced cotton
- Handmade in Chicago
- Fits collars up to 1.25" wide
- Thick and strong black elastic backing
- Secure and snug
Small: 3" length x 2.5" height
Medium 4" length x 2.5" height
Large: 5" length x 2.5" height
About Our Bowties:
- All our bowties are handmade to order and are hand-washable. To clean your bowtie, gently hand wash in cold water, shape with your fingers and lay flat to dry. Do not dry-clean.
- As our bowties are all handmade to order, you may see a slight difference in the placement of patterns on certain fabrics. Colors may very slightly from what is showing on your monitor.
- Please do not ever leave your pet unsupervised if they are wearing any accessories, especially around their neck. Safety is our utmost priority. Woof + Wonder is not responsible for injury to pets due to product misuse.
Not a perfect fit or changed your mind?
No worries! Customers may email us within 30 days of purchase with order number and sizing or return details. Customers are responsible for cost of shipping back unwashed, unworn item.
In case of exchange, Woof + Wonder will ship the desired item to you at no cost upon receiving the returned item. If requesting a refund, Woof + Wonder will issue a full refund within 7 days of receiving the item in unwashed, unworn condition.
Need to return a product?
Customers may email us within 30 days of purchase with order number and details of return. If product is faulty, Woof + Wonder will provide a pre-paid return label via email and issue a full refund within 7 days of receiving the damaged product.
Email us: email@example.com