Proudly named after Rosa Parks, this eye-catching bow tie celebrates Parks' fearless rejection of racial segregation which made her ‘the first lady of civil rights’ in the 1950s.
This handmade bow tie has a strong elastic backing to easily slide onto your pets collar. The elastic backing stretches to fit collars up to 1.25 inches wide.
Why You'll Love It:
- 100% US-sourced cotton
- Handmade in Chicago
- Fits collars up to 1.25" wide
- Thick and strong black elastic backing
- Secure and snug
Small: 3" length x 2.5" height
Medium 4" length x 2.5" height
Large: 5" length x 2.5" height
About Our Bowties:
- All our bowties are handmade to order and are hand-washable. To clean your bowtie, gently hand wash in cold water, shape with your fingers and lay flat to dry. Do not dry-clean.
- As our bowties are all handmade to order, you may see a slight difference in the placement of patterns on certain fabrics. Colors may very slightly from what is showing on your monitor.
- Please do not ever leave your pet unsupervised if they are wearing any accessories, especially around their neck. Safety is our utmost priority. Woof + Wonder is not responsible for injury to pets due to product misuse.